Top 16 of 2016

I can't believe 2016 is (almost) over! Here's just a handful of pictures that summarize a few of the amazing memories I've made. It's been an incredible year with so many wonderful people and I'm so excited for everything 2017 will bring!


  1. Phoenix Golf Trip
  2. DECA State
  3. Golf Season
  4. Nashville, TN (DECA Internationals)
  5. Graduation
  6. Mt. Bierstadt
  7. NY/DC Trip
  8. Twenty One Pilots at Red Rocks
  9. Whistling Straits
  10. Boulder, CO
  11. CU/CSU Game
  12. Leeds Scholars Retreat
  13. Sorority Life
  14. Parent's Weekend
  15. Meeting Phillip Lindsay and Bryce Bobo
  16. Holiday Season
Between graduating high school, completing my first semester at CU, and traveling to Phoenix, Nashville, New York, DC, and Wisconsin, 2016 has been an amazing year! Here's just a handful of pictures that show some of the memories I've made!


Comments

Popular Posts