First Semester Recap!!!





Wow! I cannot believe that I'm already done with my first semester of my freshman year of college! I remember writing down the dates of my finals/last day of classes in my planner just a short 4 months ago, and now they've already passed! It's been a whirlwind of a semester - tons of memories, new friends, new knowledge, and new experiences. See below for my favorites!
Dorm room
First week: finding cool spots on campus, learning where everything was, realizing just how beautiful Boulder and the CU campus are!


Went up and hiked Chautauqua Park with some friends from my dorm :)

 Birthday dinner at Oak at Fourteenth with my family ~ 8/28/16

CU-CSU Football Game (44-7) ~ 9/2/16

Rush Week: Bid Day! ~ 9/7/16



Lunch with Grandma Mimi ~ 9/8/16 

Leeds Scholars Program Retreat ~ 9/9-9/11/16
 *featuring pictures from our 3 AM sunrise hike! An incredible experience :)

Going Home ~ Weekend of 9/16/16 
*and realizing how lucky I was to get to come back to Boulder!

 Sponsors Reveal ~ 9/21/16
*Maddie and I will be working together this next year as VP of Finance/Treasurer!

CU/Oregon Football Game, Meet and Greet ~ 9/24/16
See my blog post about it here!

Tri Delta Date Dash to the UMC Bowling Alley ~ 9/30/16 

 Family Weekend: CU vs. Oregon State ~ 10/1/16


 Tri Delta Formal Dinner ~ 10/3/16

Destressing with Puppies at the UMC 

Big/Little Reveal ~ 10/19/16

 Tri Delta Sisterhood Retreat ~ 10/22-23/16

Tri Delta Pumpkin Patch Sisterhood ~ 10/28/16


 

Halloween


Brunch with the family!

CU vs. UCLA ~ 11/3/16



Initiation! ~ 11/5/16 


CU vs. ASU


Hiking Chautauqua  

Slating 

First Snow! (Realizing again how beautiful Boulder is!) 

Thanksgiving Break


 CU vs Utah!

CU vs. Wofford Basketball

 Officer Installment
I'll be serving as CU Tri Delta's Treasurer for the 2017 calendar year.
Aimée (my big) will be our Alumni Relations chair.
Amy (middle in the picture on the right) will be serving as our VP of Administration.
For a bit of a mind twister, I've known Amy since my freshman year of high school, and Amy and  Aimée are roommates!

CU vs. CSU Basketball 

Leeds Scholars Holiday Party and  DHOP (Delta House of Pancakes) - our philanthropy

 Formal!

 Phillip Lindsay Spotting on campus!

Other Fun Memories

Comments

Popular Posts