Semana Cinco

Hola!

It's been another solid week here in Barcelona! Here's the highlights:

Monday: On Monday, I had my normal classes. I am starting to find the places I want to go back to frequently more and more.

Tuesday: Tuesday was similar to my Monday - I finished up some assignments and enjoyed walking around outside during my break. Barcelona's a fun place to be!

Wednesday: On Wednesday, I had a field trip to Las Ramblas and El Raval. Other than visiting Las Ramblas, I hadn't learned about its history or noticed many of the amazing buildings there. We walked by the Opera House (Liceu) and explored the industrial past of El Raval. After classes, I visited the Casa del Libre and even picked up a small book about life to read (and practice my Spanish with)! I also met my friend Ben for churros at my favorite place.

Thursday: Happy Valentine's Day! CIEE had some yummy Valentine's snacks out and it was a good Thursday around Barcelona. Kaitlyn and I checked out a fun spot after class called Len's Comic Cafe in Eixample where the walls are covered with various comics! We played Jenga as well since they had lots of games to choose from.

Friday: I met up with my sorority sister and friend Sammy today since she's visiting from Granada! We started at the Sagrada Familia, then walked up to Park Guell, and finished with the Gothic Quarter. I enjoyed catching up with her and Bryce, and getting to explore the Park more than I had previously. There's so much to see and it was fun to be a "tour guide" in the city I've now spent a month and a half in!

Upcoming: I'll be taking a day trip to Tarragona tomorrow! Midterms start next week...

Hasta luego!

Amy

Comments

Popular Posts