Semana Cuatro

Hola!

How is it already week four? It's been another solid week!

Monday: I had a normal day of classes and went back to Granja Petitbo during my lunch break with some friends. I also realized I'm featured on the CIEE blog for a video about students' favorite places in Barcelona. Check it out here!

Tuesday: I found a good breakfast deal at Restaurante Teruel between my classes and went for a walk around the area. After classes, I stopped by the churro place (Xurreria Trebol) my family went to when we were here. It was just as good as I remembered it being and a delicious snack :)

Wednesday: For my history class we took a field trip to the Born neighborhood to discuss some important changes to the city after the siege of Barcelona in 1714. We went to an 18th century market, the Santa Maria del Mar Church, and passed through a variety of other sites ending at the Chocolate Museum. I explored Ciutadella Park a little bit beforehand with some extra time. I also got a haircut (with an English-speaking hairstylist)!

Thursday: Today I had my normal classes and went shopping! I'm ready for the weekend after another fun week. All is good here but I definitely miss my family, friends, and dogs back home! 



Coming Soon: I'll be traveling to Prague this weekend with my friends Kaitlyn and Michelle! I'm looking forward to visiting a city I've never been to and enjoying some delicious food.

Hasta luego,

Amy

Comments

Popular Posts