Finals Week in Barcelona!

Hola!

I am officially done with finals and the semester in Barcelona. Here's how I spent my final week of classes!

On Monday, I had review for my history class since it was our last day. I went to lunch with my friend Katie after at Burne (right by CIEE). I met my grandma, aunt, and cousin at the Barcelona Cathedral once I finished class for the day to explore. We had dinner at Cerveceria Catalana for their last night!
On Tuesday, I tried a new coffee shop called Caelum in Gothic Quarter, as recommended by my host mom. We had a guest speaker in my marketing class later that day, followed by a presentation in my management class. I spent a little time at a fantastic bakery on Rambla Catalunya before heading back to my apartment to relax and study.
On Wednesday, I had a final exam for my history class. Emily and I went to lunch at the shop right by the Kiss Mural for our last lunch in Barcelona together. I hung out near CIEE and worked on homework during the rainstorm we had before walking back along the Avenida Diagonal back to my apartment for the night.
On Thursday, I spent some time in the garden area by CIEE between my finals in Spanish and marketing. Then, I went over to Croisgourmet to eat something between. To celebrate being done with finals, I went to Jamboree and stopped at Boadas Cocktails with my friends Allie and Sophia! 
On Friday, I met up with my friends Amelia, Katie, and Linda by the Sagrada Familia for lunch. We went to Potala for Thai Food and really enjoyed their Menu of the Day! We then walked along the Eixample district towards Passeig de Gracia and stopped at Xurreria Trebol for some churros and chocolate. Finally, we got some crepes and coffee at CrepBarcelona in the Gothic quarter before walking along Calle Condal - a very cute street in the area that goes directly to Las Ramblas!

Next posts coming soon!

-A

Comments

Popular Posts