Primera Semana de Clases

Hola amigos!

It's already the end of the first week of classes! Here's a brief summary of each day!

Monday: The first day of classes were a good introduction to the semester. I got lunch at Txpela on Passeig de Gracia again too! It's a fun spot because you get to choose 4-5 from a series of pictures of each pincho/montadito on the menu.
Tuesday: Between my classes, I went to a cute brunch spot called the Alsur Cafe (I believe there's 4 in Barcelona) and worked on some homework. After class, I walked over to Ciutadella Park with some classmates. Then, we went to the Born Neighborhood walk with other students from various CIEE Barcelona programs. I really enjoyed the opportunity to visit this area because I hadn't yet! Definitely need to go back and shop more...
Wednesday: My afternoon class got cancelled so I spent the afternoon exploring the area ranging from the Torre Glores to Barceloneta Beach! I took the bus back and got to meet the remainder of my host mom's family when I returned.
Thursday: On my way to class, someone I know from CU got on my same metro car! (S/O to you Kadence!) She was also heading to class, and we didn't realize we would be in the same spot! I got a mid-morning snack at Mauri, a place we stayed close to in 2017! After classes, I went to the FCB game at Camp Nou! They were playing Levante, another Spanish team, in the Copa del Rey and won 3-0! Camp Nou is impressive and a lot of fun!
Coming Soon: I am heading on a weekend trip to Valencia with CIEE this weekend! I am excited to go visit because it has a lot of history and lots of delicious food (like paella, horchata, and oranges)!

Hasta luego!

Amy

Comments

Popular Posts