Semana Tres

Hola!

Week 3's already over and I can't believe it!

Monday: On Monday, my history class took a field trip to the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona. We mostly talked about "Gothification," the process of making a city look more like it used to before further development. I went to a cute cafe called Pudding between classes where I was able to find some scrambled eggs and bacon!

Tuesday: I left for my 9 AM Spanish class with plenty of time to catch the metro, but it unfortunately wasn't working! I noticed the error message on the metro sign and how many people were waiting for the trains, and decided to catch the bus to class instead. Not the best way to start my morning, but it all worked out. Made it to class in time and had a relaxing rest of the day.
Wednesday: On Wednesday, I had another relatively normal day of classes. I feel more adjusted to taking my classes in Spanish and am enjoying practicing whenever I can. Today I found a cute shop called EatMyTrip Cafe. They have delicious sweet treats and healthier options (I got a chia seed pudding)! I went to a grocery store as well and tried to find some good snacks to keep me full enough between lunch and dinner (the eating schedule is still different)! I also participated in a pinchos workshop with CIEE - making a traditional dish using bread, various toppings, and a toothpick.

Thursday: I had a normal day of classes on Thursday - Spanish and business!

Coming Soon: London!

Hasta luego,

Amy

Comments

Popular Posts