Semana Siete

Hi everyone!

This post is coming after a fun weekend trip, but here's a short recap of last week! It was a busy one school-wise with lots of midterms (four of them) and some time for adventures!

Monday: On Monday, I discovered a really fun new place for lunch that's less than 5 minutes away from my study center! I got lunch at Eroica Caffe, where they also give you water and bread with your meal (no extra charge - a big deal here)!
Tuesday: I went to my favorite brunch place between my classes to review for the marketing midterm I had in the afternoon. I took the scenic route back after and caught a nice view of the sunset with Casa Milà!
Wednesday: I had another midterm for my history class but finished a little early. I used my extra time to go see the Kiss Mural ("The World Begins with Every Kiss") in the Gothic Quarter, a few minutes from the cathedral. It's made up of pictures submitted by the citizens of Barcelona showing moments of freedom! I also walked by Casa Calvet (designed by Gaudi) on my way back. I met some friends for lunch again at my new spot near CIEE. Finally, I was searching for peanut butter and finally found it at my local supermarket. Delicious!
Thursday: I discovered a library with a nice terrace and quiet study spaces in the center of Eixample between classes to review for my management midterm after my Spanish one! It's sort of hidden but a great place to hang out!

Coming Up: Geneva, Switzerland!

Hasta luego!

Amy

Comments

Popular Posts