Alonzis Italian Adventure: Day 2 (Venice)

Today's adventures brought us through the beautiful city of Venice. We ate breakfast at the hotel before heading out. We started by taking a vaporreto to San Giorgio Maggiore to see the church and climb the bell tower. The first picture is of the church and the second is the view from the bell tower. The next two are posing with my amazing mom and dad (celebrating their 19th anniversary today!!) What a beautiful way to start the morning!
After lunch, we went to Doge's Palace. The picture above is of a super cute family (who I happen to know...) waiting to finish their ice cream. The picture below was while I was waiting on them. Pictures were not allowed inside the palace, but it was awesome!
View from the Bridge of Sighs (a famous bridge- many people only see it from the outside. Then, we took the vaporreto to Accademia Bridge, where this picture is from. Another great view.
Happy anniversary to my parents, I love you guys!

QOTD: "If I could live in one city and do every single thing I do there, I would choose Venice because you cant turn your head without seeing something amazing." Nile Rodgers

Amy

Comments

Popular Posts