A "Pixar-Sky" Day in Colorado

Hey to everyone that is following my blog!


A peaceful day with my puppy
(Duffy)
It is a beautiful day here in Colorado. The sky is perfectly blue and has just the right amount of clouds in it. Today, I went to crossfit and enjoyed it a lot. My score ended up being 179 with my rounds being 70, 69, and 70. 

FIGHT GONE BAD
1 minute per station, 3 rounds, 1 min rest between rounds:

  • Wall Balls (14 lbs - Rx for me today)
  • Row for Calories
  • Box Jump (20 in. box - Rx for me today)
  • Push Press (55 pounds - I did 35)
  • Sumo Deadlift High Pull (55 pounds - I did 35)

Now if only those rounds could be the scores I shoot during golf... and speaking of golf, I tried to go practice today at the driving range but it was closed. (darn kids ;) )

I am getting very excited about our Italy trip coming up here in less than 2 weeks. We are starting in Venice and making our way down to Rome. I am most excited for Rome because I enjoyed learning about Roman History during my freshman world history class.

Life is good. Lots of fun stuff going on and I am super pumped. See ya tomorrow.

Amy

Comments

Popular Posts