Grace and 75 Degree Weather

QOTD:When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. - Marcus Aurelius

Today was a great day. I got to sleep in, hang out with my dog, and complete a crossfit benchmark workout. The only (sorta) not-so-great part of my day was the orthodontist, but even that was pretty good. Apparently my teeth look really good and so they are going to use my before & after shots as a "poster child" sorta thing.


I have included a picture of my puppy and I as my picture of the day because I think it's a cute and silly one. Again, that is Mr. Duffy, the 4 year old wheaten terrier.


Today's workout was:
GRACE
30 Clean & Jerk (135/95)

I completed the workout in 3:03 using a 35-pound barbell. Tough, but not terrible. On top of that, I also ran a mile and a half to the gym and ran a mile with a partner after the workout carrying a slam ball.

My friend and I are starting our sponsorships tomorrow. Wish us luck! If you have any tips on getting sponsors/selling your cause, please comment below.

Happy Tuesday!

Amy

Comments

Popular Posts