Babysitting, Recovery Runs, and Blue Sky

Hi all!

Surprise, surprise... another beautiful day in Colorado. I got up early this morning and got a great start to my day. At 8 AM, I got the chance to go for a run (today was supposed to be 30-60 mins. Oh well.). I took this opportunity to recover from Fight Gone Bad yesterday, 4 miles at a faster pace on Wednesday, 100 Burpees/100 Box Jumps on Tuesday, and Nasty Girls on Monday. It felt excellent to go recover at an easier pace.. I am starting to get excited for cross country season and camp because they are coming up soon.


Walking to the park with
my minions..
ACT prep has officially started. My summer brain scored a 23.5 on my first practice test. 26 on math, 24 on writing, and 22s on reading and science. I need some tips on how people who do well on their ACTs study. If you have any tips, please comment below.

Babysitting was lots of fun today. My picture of the day is of the two girls (6 years old!) I babysat today. We had a lot of fun doing airbrush tattoos, walking to the park, having a tea party, playing catch, and playing soccer. FYI, I don't trust myself as a tattoo artist... not a future career for me!

Today was a busy day, but it was a good one. I am officially getting started on my Q-Man sponsorships on Monday so that I can do my part before we leave for Europe.

QOTD: "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" -Audrey Hepburn

I'll blog tomorrow!

Amy

Comments

Popular Posts