Birdie!

On this beautiful day of June 22, 2014, my dad and I had an exciting adventure. While I decided to sleep in and take a day off to rest, my parents went and did 75 power snatches and a 5-minute Cindy.

Later, we took my little brother to my cousins' house. The weather was looking pretty bad and scary. It was raining and the clouds were dark gray. Eventually though, it got better. I drove my dad to his barbershop and then played 9 holes.

After a beautiful tee shot on the par 3 number 4 at Family Sports Golf Course, I drained a 20-foot putt for birdie! I had a feeling a birdie was coming but wasn't sure when... This is my 3rd birdie overall. The last one I had gotten was a chip in from way off the green on #5 at Highlands Ranch Golf Club, and the other was on a par 4 last summer. I also made a par on a par 4 and bogeyed a par 4, par 5 and a par 3. Now to get rid of those double bogeys (or worse)...

I don't have a picture from today but I do have a few from yesterday at South Suburban, so here they are...
My approach shot for the upcoming par...
A father and his kids...
A grandma and her grandkids.
QOTD: Every time a golfer makes a birdie, he must subsequently make two triple bogeys to restore the fundamental equilibrium of the universe. ~David Feherty

Ready for a good week.
-Amy

Comments

Popular Posts