Introduction

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hi, welcome to my blog! Throughout my junior year, I hope to blog and discover some new stuff about myself as I grow up.

Amy and her younger brothers on Halloween (2013).
Nick is dressed up as Rigby from Adventure Time and Duffy is "rufferee"
For those of you just getting started with my blog as I currently am, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Amy. I am 15 (almost 16) years old and am going to be a junior in high school this year. It may be helpful for you to know that I run cross country and play golf for my school. I also enjoy crossfitting, and spending time with my 4 year old soft coated wheaten terrier and twelve year-old younger brother. This year, I will also be adding on "race co-director" to the list of things I will have done. I will be co-directing the Q-Man Classic on August 23rd of 2014. Please see this link if you are interested in registering and/or donating to Autism Speaks.

I am excited to try blogging as my summer goes on and see where it takes me.

-Amy

Comments

Popular Posts