Super Helen and 9 Holes with Grandma, Dad, and Nick

Today, I got to spend the day working out, chilling at the mall, and playing golf.

This morning's workout was called "Super Helen." For those of you familiar with the crossfit workout called Helen, it was basically three times that.

Super Helen
Run 1200 m
63 Kettle Bell Swings
36 Pull Ups
Run 800 m
42 Kettle Bell Swings
24 Pull Ups
Run 400 m
21 Kettle Bell Swings
12 Pull Ups

The stuff highlighted in yellow is one full "Helen." The workout is typically broken up into 3 rounds of the last round. My time was 34:05 but I did not do Rx or the entire thing (oops.)

After that, I came home, ate, showered, and we went to the mall. It was nice and we got some good stuff for our Italy trip.

Then, we went to South Suburban for our 3:45 tee time.
Pictured: Par 4 Hole 15 at South Suburban
http://www.ssprd.org/South-Suburban-Golf-Course
My grandma met my dad, brother, and I there to go play the front 9. Though I got off to a kinda rocky start (6, 8, 7, 6), I bogeyed a par 5, parred a par 3, parred a par 4, and bogeyed a par 4 to finish out my round. It was a beautiful day. Although it didn't quite look as beautiful as the picture above, the sky cleared up to give us perfect weather.

QOTD: "The more I practice, the luckier I get." - Gary Player

Happy Saturday!
Amy

Comments

Popular Posts